Our Early Learning Preschool staff is dedicated to creating meaningful learning experiences that best meet our students’ needs and abilities. The Early Learning Preschool serves over 100 preschool-age students.
We educate children of all abilities in an inclusive setting in partnership with families and the community. All of our “Mini-Mustangs” receive individualized pre-academic and social-emotional education in a play-based environment. Additionally, our children receive art, music and physical education, and will receive occupational, physical, speech and/or behavioral therapies if needed as a result of an identified disability. Our teachers hold advanced degrees in Early Childhood Education. Our entire staff, including classroom assistants, secretary and custodian, is committed to supporting the needs of every child.
As a learning community, we believe we have a profound impact on each student’s life and provide a positive role model for students. Our impact is enhanced through the establishment of a positive working partnership with our families. We look forward to establishing this positive working relationship with the Early Learning Preschool community and having a successful school year.
Per the American Rescue Plan and the Ohio Department of Education, Strongsville City Schools has developed a "Continuity of Services Plan" for 2021-22. This plan addresses continuing COVID-19 mitigation strategies, as well as continuity plans for academic services, social-emotional/mental health services, and food services. Periodic reviews and opportunities for public input will be available during the 2021-22 school year. Click HERE for a link to the complete plan.
- Strongsville City Schools has been honored with the “Best Communities for Music Education” designation from The National Association of Music Merchants (NAMM) Foundation for its outstanding commitment to music education.
- This is the eighth straight year the District has earned this distinction. Strongsville is one of 686 school districts nationwide to be recognized by NAMM, and one of just 20 school districts in Northeast Ohio to receive this prestigious award in 2021.
- Strongsville City Schools and Locals 290 and 028 of the Ohio Association of Public School Employees (OAPSE) have agreed on a three year contract extension to the current contract agreement.
- These local groups of OAPSE include transportation, custodial/maintenance, food services, educational support, office support, and technology staff in the District.
- Our District is excited to announce a partnership agreement with the nationally recognized school enrichment provider, Right At School, to provide before- and after-school care for elementary students this fall.
- Right at School will be offering before- and after-school care every weekday (Monday-Friday) at each of the elementary school buildings in our District, beginning in August, 2021.